Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/10 18:03:08 UTC

Ode's website

Hi,

Ode's Incubator website is still a bit rough
(http://incubator.apache.org/ode). I volunteer to publish a first
version, perhaps putting some introductory material there and
publishing with Maven for example.

Could someone point me out to the place I should publish this?

Thanks,

Matthieu.

Re: Ode's website

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please drop an email to infrastructure AT apache.org

thanks,
dims

Re: Ode's website

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Ode's website

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Ode's website

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.

Wiki update

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
I've updated the front page of the wiki with sections and basic
information on the project.

http://wiki.apache.org/ode/FrontPage

and also created the GettingSourceCode, RelatedResources and the RoadMap
pages with information discussed on this mailing list.

alex