Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by sagar sumit <co...@apache.org> on 2022/06/29 09:24:40 UTC

0.12.0 Release Timeline

Hi Folks,

I am the RM for the upcoming release 0.12.0.
In line with our roadmap, I'd like to propose the following timeline:

- *July 15, 11:59 PM PST*: Code freeze - new features/functionalities
won't be merged to master.
- *July 18, 11:59 PM PST*: Cut release branch and start RC voting/testing.

Please highlight any concerns with the timeline.
If it works, please +1 on this thread.

Also, if you have not done already, please tag any JIRAs that you have
planned for the release by setting its "Fix Version/s" to "0.12.0"

Regards,
Sagar

Re: 0.12.0 Release Timeline

Posted by sagar sumit <co...@apache.org>.
RC2 artifacts upload is in progress.
We missed adding hudi-flink 1.15 bundle, so had to rebuild and upload.
Will send out RC2 vote email in a few hours.

Regards,
Sagar

Re: 0.12.0 Release Timeline

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Hello.

Re: 0.12.0 Release Timeline

Posted by sagar sumit <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks,

Re: 0.12.0 Release Timeline

Re: 0.12.0 Release Timeline

Posted by sagar sumit <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Folks,

The blockers for 0.12.0 have been landed.
I'm going to cut RC1 and start the release candidate process.
I'll send a separate email once the artefacts are out.
Merging to master will be blocked until further notice.

Regards,
Sagar

Re: 0.12.0 Release Timeline

Posted by sagar sumit <co...@apache.org>.