Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by vi...@tatamotors.com on 2013/03/14 05:57:55 UTC

[users@httpd] Upgrade Apache from 1.3.22 to the latest version

Hi All,

We have Apache version(Oracle HTTP Server Powered by Apache/1.3.22
(Unix) running on
9i E-businees suite(9.2.0).
What is the step by step procedure of upgrading it to the latest
version.

Regards
Vitthal

********************************************************************************************************************************************************
"This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sentfor the intended recipient(s) only.
If, by an addressing or transmission error,this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mailimmediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message,contents or its attachment(s) other than by its intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily of the organization.
Before opening attachment(s), please scan for viruses."

Re: [users@httpd] Upgrade Apache from 1.3.22 to the latest version

Posted by Pete Houston <ph...@openstrike.co.uk>.
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:27:55AM +0530, vitthal.tcs@tatamotors.com wrote:
> We have Apache version(Oracle HTTP Server Powered by Apache/1.3.22
> (Unix) running on
> 9i E-businees suite(9.2.0).
> What is the step by step procedure of upgrading it to the latest
> version.

Start by reading this:

	http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/upgrading.html

Then this:

	http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/upgrading.html

and finally this:

	http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/upgrading.html

Clearly this only deals with upgrading apache - other parts of the
Oracle subsystem will be a matter for another list.

Good luck,

Pete
http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107