Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org> on 2004/11/08 11:10:55 UTC

Re: properties expansion in domain.xml

Well, I now updated the properties expansion feature.

Now you can define properties in the domain.xml as children of the slide
element.
<slide>
   <property name="datapath">/user/local/files</property>
   <property name="store1">${datapath}/store1</property>
</slide>

additionally properties defined in the slide.properties file are
expanded too.

properties have the folloging precedence

1. property defined in domain.xml
2. property defined in slide.properties
3. system property defined by -D

I commited a modified Domain.xml that makes usage of this and places the
filestore in the webapp directory by default.

Cheers, Stefan

Stefan Lützkendorf  --  luetzkendorf@apache.org

Re: properties expansion in domain.xml

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.