Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ro...@Gestitres.fr on 2006/04/05 11:53:04 UTC

Use of CVS Data Set Config

Hello,

I'm trying to test a single web page.

When I fill the HTTP request with constant parameters, it works, but when
I want to test it with varying variables (CSV Data Set Config), no request
is sent to the web server, and the test ends quickly. It seems Jmeter
locates the file, but doesn't do anything I'm expecting he'd do.

What am I missing here ? I'm new to Jmeter, and I've rtfm :) and search on
the internet, but wasn't able to find anything yet.

Thanks for your help

***** my jmx file :
+ Test Plan
  + Thread Group
    [ 3 threads / 1 sec ramp /  1 loop ]
    + HTTP Request
      + CVS Data Set Config
      [ Configure the CSV Data source]
      [ filename : synthese.csv ]
      [ Variable Names : var1,var2,var3,var4 ]
      [ delimiter : ; ]

***** my csv file :
value01;value02;value03;value04
value11;value12;value13;value14
value21;value22;value23;value24

Re: Use of CVS Data Set Config

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Try putting the CSV Data Set element at the same level as the Sampler,
not as a child of the sampler