Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jean Milot <jm...@dotriver.eu> on 2012/10/15 14:44:05 UTC

Language Pack Pt

Hello,

I search some informations about the pt language pack.

Sincerely,

Jean

--
Jean Milot  - jmilot@dotriver.eu - www.dotriver.eu<http://www.dotriver.eu/>
5 passage de l'avenir, F-69200 Vénissieux

Rencontrez DotRiver : Salon Use-IT 2012 (http://bit.ly/IV8U81),
Festival Temps Libre (http://bit.ly/L6YbwD)
DotRiver, membre du consortium "nuage" (http://bit.ly/LNIfMr)

Pas à pas, agissons au quotidien pour préserver notre environnement. N'imprimez que si nécessaire, réduisez les déchets informatiques et économisez l'énergie en utilisant les solutions DotRiver.

Re: Language Pack Pt

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 10/16/12 12:47 AM, Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
> A Portuguese dictionary can be found in:
> http://natura.di.uminho.pt/wiki/doku.php?id=dicionarios:main
>
> Universidade do Minho are now the responsible for the PT-pt speller.

We decided to release AOO only for languages where we see an active
community who is willing to maintain the translation for this language.
AOO is made by volunteers and we can benefit from more help in several
areas. If you want Portuguese version and if you interested to help with
translation feel free to join our localization mailing list
ooo-l10n@incubator.apache.org

You are welcome to help and make AOO available in your language

Juergen

Re: Language Pack Pt

Posted by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt>.

-----------------

Re: Language Pack Pt

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Re: Language Pack Pt

Posted by TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com>.
On 10/16/2012 10:35, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Keith N. McKenna
> <ke...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
>>>
>>> Jean is not subscribed, so he missed all your answers.
>>> Recall that moderated messages have a header field

>>> that can be used to filter/tag moderated messages with (any decent) mail
>>> user agent.

>> Ariel;
>>
>> One of the problems with using the Delivered-To: to filter on is an
>> outstanding bug in Thunderbird,which I hope you would agree is a decent mail
>> agent. There are two (2) Delivered-To headers in a moderated mail. The
>> mailing list manager puts the Delivered-To: Mailing list before the
>>
>> Unless and until Mozilla decides to fix the bug those of us that use it are
>> damned to using view source to manually search out the header or finding
>> some other way to filter the messages.
>>

> GMail has the same issue:  you can only filter on the first instance
> of the header.
>
> So my practice is simple:  If the person's name is not familiar I cc
> them on my response.  I've never had someone complain about receiving
> two copies of the note.  And if they did complain, then their name
> would become familiar to me ;-)

Perhaps we could coerce ezmlm into putting out only one header?

/tj/

Re: Language Pack Pt

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Re: Language Pack Pt