Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Gwen Shapira <cs...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/17 23:08:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Kafka PMC member: David Jacot

Hi everyone,

David Jacot has been an Apache Kafka committer since Oct 2020 and has been contributing to the community consistently this entire time - especially notable the fact that he reviewed around 150 PRs in the last year. It is my pleasure to announce that David agreed to join the Kafka PMC.

Congratulations, David!

Gwen Shapira, on behalf of Apache Kafka PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Kafka PMC member: David Jacot

Posted by Konstantine Karantasis <kk...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, David!

Konstantine

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <ca...@apache.org>.
Congrats, David!

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, David!

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats David!

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Kafka PMC member: David Jacot

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by José Armando García Sancio <js...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Congrats David!

Posted by Rankesh Kumar <rk...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations, David!

Best regards,
Rankesh Kumar
Partner Solutions Engineer
+91 (701)913-0147
Follow us:  Blog • Slack • Twitter • YouTube

Posted by José Armando García Sancio <js...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Congrats David!

Posted by Rankesh Kumar <rk...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations, David!

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
Congratulations David!

Posted by Dongjin Lee <do...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, David!

Posted by Josep Prat <jo...@aiven.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations David!

———
Josep Prat

Aiven Deutschland GmbH

Immanuelkirchstraße 26, 10405 Berlin

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B

Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen

m: +491715557497

w: aiven.io

e: josep.prat@aiven.io

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.