Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julien Eluard <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/09 12:15:52 UTC

custom javadoc stylesheet defined in classpath

Hi,

I'm trying to configure maven-javadoc-plugin to load javadoc stylesheet from
classpath without any success. Rational behind this is to be able to share
in a parent project this stylesheet definition.

I tried to rely on "maven" stylesheet type hoping it would load my own
stylesheet.css stored under
src/main/resources/org/apache/maven/plugin/javadoc/css/ but it failed.

Is there any simple way to achieve this?

Thanks,
Julien