Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com> on 2006/08/09 02:07:16 UTC

2 derby downloads are broken

I updated the web site with the header changes today.

The 10.1.2.1 download still works but the 10.1.3 and 10.1.1.0 downloads
are getting internal server errors.

I'm working on it ....

-jean

Re: 2 derby downloads are broken

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> I updated the web site with the header changes today.
>
> The 10.1.2.1 download still works but the 10.1.3 and 10.1.1.0 downloads
> are getting internal server errors.
>
> I'm working on it ....

Thanks to Andrew on #derby for spotting that two of the cgi scripts lost
their executable bits. I just did an "svn propset svn:executable on" the
two files that needed it and committed it.

The change will take effect with the next rsync to the web site.

 -jean