Posted to users@camel.apache.org by arunkabraham <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/20 11:14:21 UTC

SpringBoot application and connect to Websphere MQ Activation Specification using Camel

I have a Springboot application and I need to connect to Websphere MQ
Activation specification JNDI using Apache Camel.

Can anyone suggest how can I do it and what is the best approach?

Re: SpringBoot application and connect to Websphere MQ Activation Specification using Camel

Posted by arunkabraham <ar...@gmail.com>.
I am stuck with this. Can someone help me on this?

Re: SpringBoot application and connect to Websphere MQ Activation Specification using Camel

Posted by arunkabraham <ar...@gmail.com>.
I am able to connect to the queue directly with the below code in XML But
Activation specification JNDI configured in WAS is still not working.

In WAS Activation Specification I have is

JNDI Name: QueueActivationSpec Destination JNDI Name: TestQueue

Can someone help me to configure with this JNDIs?

 <bean
class="org.springframework.jms.listener.endpoint.JmsMessageEndpointManager">
     <property name="activationSpec">
       <bean class="com.ibm.mq.connector.inbound.ActivationSpecImpl">
           <property name="destinationType" value="javax.jms.Queue"/>
           <property name="destination" value="DestQueueName"/>
           <property name="hostName" value="hostname"/>
           <property name="queueManager" value="QM"/>
           <property name="port" value="port"/>
           <property name="channel" value="CH01"/>
           <property name="transportType" value="CLIENT"/>
        </bean>
      </property>
      <property name="messageListener" ref="messageListener"/>
      <property name="resourceAdapter" ref="myResourceAdapterBean"/>
</bean>

Re: SpringBoot application and connect to Websphere MQ Activation Specification using Camel

Posted by arunkabraham <ar...@gmail.com>.
I am able to get it working with below code using Queue/Topic connection
factory.

<bean id="jms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
    <property name="connectionFactory">
        <bean id="mqConnectionFactory"
           <property name="jndiName" value="tcfjndi"/>
           <property name="lookupOnStartup" value="false"/>
           <property name="cache" value="true" />
            <property name="proxyInterface"
value="javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory" />
        </bean>
    </property>
  </bean>

But I need it to be working with Activation specification(JNDI). Can you
please help on this?