Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mario Muja <ma...@delaval.com> on 2001/08/29 14:03:54 UTC

Does CAPTURE.XSL work with C2 Beta 2 ???

Hi,
the latest developer snapshot contains a logicsheet called capture.xsl
that can be used to store a stream of SAX events to an XMLFragment
variable. I would like to use this to store the results of an ESQL call
to a static variable for later usage.

Does this logicsheet work with C2 Beta 2? I ask this because I could not
find capture.xsl in the latest distribution. It is only contained in the
latest developer snapshot.

Regards, Mario

Re: Does CAPTURE.XSL work with C2 Beta 2 ???

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Mario Muja wrote:

> Hi,
> the latest developer snapshot contains a logicsheet called capture.xsl
> that can be used to store a stream of SAX events to an XMLFragment
> variable. I would like to use this to store the results of an ESQL
> call to a static variable for later usage.
>
> Does this logicsheet work with C2 Beta 2? I ask this because I could
> not find capture.xsl in the latest distribution. It is only contained
> in the latest developer snapshot.
>
> Regards, Mario

The capture logicsheet is now in the 2.0 branch (up to now, it was only
in 2.1). There's a use sample in webapp/docs/samples/xsp/simple.xsp

To use it with a 2.0b2 distrib, you can manually add it in the source
tree as follows. Copy the files :
- org/apache/cocoon/components/sax/XMLByteStreamFragment.java
- org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/capture.xsl
- org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/logicsheet-util.xsl

Add the logicsheet declaration in cocoon.xconf and then rebuild.

Sylvain.

--
Sylvain Wallez