Posted to users@flex.apache.org by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/19 15:36:16 UTC

FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Hi,

I have successfully compiled the PureMVC framework with FlexJS. I have
generated the swc and created a demo. Demo is working as expected with
FlexJS events and notification.

if any one wants to try, download the full demo with swc from below link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ylru8rzjcfmptjf/PureMVCDemo1.zip?dl=0

Regards,
Prashant

-----
Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prashant,

I just finished prepare pom (Maven build) for your demo. Files generated for
JS sight are working fine, unfortunately in SWF sight something is broken,
buttons are not working.

I'm ready to pull request to you github once you put demo. :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Great!
Once you put it to github I will be able to pull request pom for maven
build.

I just tried to build it by maven but I have some problems which I need to
consult on Dev list.

I will ask also about - how to proper proceed with donation etc.

Thanks!
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Pistrz,

I am ok to share the code. I can put the source code on my github
repository.

Regarding your questions,
*Is this demo should work also in swf version ? *
- till now I did not test this demo on swf side. I am hoping that it will
work as expected.i will confirm on this.
*- How did you create PureMVC.swc ? *
- I downloaded the pureMVC source code from GitHub and created a library
project under flash builder and compile it. PureMVC is under Apache2.0
license. So there  should not be any license issue.

I  will enhance this example with multiple view and mediators.

-----

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Prashant! Great to hear that is multicore version. I will ask on
PureMVC forum what we need to do in order to have it in Maven central
repository. :)

Looking forward to your demo on github!

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Piotrz,

you can download the PureMVC FlexJS library code form below link,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2h2cdfyje5lojlh/PureMVC.zip?dl=0

Posted by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
​Hi Piotrz,

Posted by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
piotrz wrote
> Prashant,
>
> One more thing can you post  me link to source of PureMVC which you have
> compiled to FlexJSPureMVC.swc ?
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr

I've not taken a look at Prashant's code yet, please make sure to use the
PureMVC multicore version
for the swc ;-)

Thanks,
Olaf

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Olaf,

I was thinking about that, but the nature of our question is not related to
any business thing, so I prefer wait.

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
piotrz wrote
> Not sure how to reach Cliff, so we have to patiently wait.

You probably could reach him via his company contacts at the footer [1].
But my experience is that he always answer the forum posts so I would be
patient ;-)

Olaf

[1] http://futurescale.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prashant,

I make post on puremvc forum[1] couple pf days ago about Maven, but still
didn't get any answer.
Not sure how to reach Cliff, so we have to patiently wait.

[1] http://forums.puremvc.org/index.php?topic=2137.0

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Prashant,

I just made a post on puremvc forum. We have to wait for Cliff's answer.:)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Wonderful! Everything is working like a charm! :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Piotrz,

I have done it. Please check.

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Sorry forgot to post link [1].

[1] http://forums.puremvc.org/index.php?topic=2137.msg9453#new

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
I have committed my  PUREMVC Library & PUREMVCDEMO projects on  git-hub. I
have created a new repository for my FlexJS demo and added these projects.
Please check

https://github.com/pkumar-ghub/ApacheFlexJSDemo.git

Regards,
Prashant

-----

Posted by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Piotr,

Sorry to delay in response, I had bit tight schedule so could not upload
demo on git. I am enhancing the demo with more views and mediator. Hopefully
this weekend, i will upload the final demo on github.

Regards,
Prashant

-----

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prashant,

Finally Cliff responded on PureMVC forum. [1] He is asking about I think
link to the demo sources and possibility to launch it. Could you push your
demo to the github and I will add my maven stuff and we will send to Cliff
for review ?

[1] http://forums.puremvc.org/index.php?topic=2137.msg9445#new

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prashant,

I started discussion about your example on Dev list. First thing which I
would like to do is put your PureMVC.swc to Maven repository - How to do
this more officially we need to ask on PureMVC forum. [1]

I can do this if you are less familiar with Maven stuff etc. Let me know if
you don't have anything against.

Next thing is as you proposed put your code on your github, I will grab it
and make review. Pull request with changes if needed.

Once example will have at least Maven build and all license stuff ready I
will be able to push it to FlexJS repo as your contribution! :)

[1] http://forums.puremvc.org

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC