Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com> on 2013/10/22 02:31:52 UTC

[ACS43] Three weeks to feature freeze on 11/08

Folks

We are now just 3 weeks from ACS 4.3 feature freeze on 11/08.  I have setup the Release Dashboard for 4.3 at [1]. If you are experiencing issues with master please create issues and target them for 4.3.0 release so that they can be tracked and addressed quickly.

If you are working on a contribution for 4.3 make sure that you have set the fixVersion to 4.3. Do plan on providing weekly update in your tracking ticket as comments by Wednesday. If your contribution is unlikely to make it to 4.3 feature freeze on 11/8 please move them out of 4.3 release to 'Future'.

Thanks
Animesh

[1] http://s.apache.org/dFk