Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Burak Ueda <su...@burakueda.com> on 2007/01/27 19:48:56 UTC

Newbie drug spam rules. Any comments from pro's?

Ok, I am the ultimate beginner in both using regex, and writing SA rules.
I had some problems with those recent drug spams (replace * thingy).
Current ruleset didn't caught them, and I tried to write my own rules, and they seem to be working.

Here is the URL to my rules, I am most probably re-inventing the wheel here but anyway.
Oh, and please don't laugh :D

http://burakueda.com/text/drugrules.txt

I call the {0,5} part "Distance" and I am planning to give a score
according to the distance (closer the distance, higher the score).
What do you think about it? Any comments or suggestions  to improve? Or anything wrong in them?

Thanks..