Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by in...@oracle.com on 2013/09/10 05:10:35 UTC

[Java DB - testing] Success continuous trunk (rev 1521310)

Java DB testing and reporting infrastructure.

Success continuous trunk (rev 1521310)

No errors or failures.

Test report:  http://download.java.net/javadesktop/derby/request_5580979

Re: [Java DB - testing] Success continuous trunk (rev 1521310)

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would know why the test results (since September
5th) are not showing up in their usual place
http://download.java.net/javadesktop/derby/. Clicking on the url
http://download.java.net/javadesktop/derby/request_5580979 for this
notification email also does not bring up the test results.

thanks,
Mamta