Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> on 2007/11/05 08:37:04 UTC

[FREEZE-START] 2.0 Release

Hi all,

the freeze on trunk has begun.

Developers, please, watch the commits mailing list for commits to the
freezed trunk, and inspect diffs to determine risk level.

Risky changes are alerted on the developer list and rolled back, unless
a vote passes to keep the risky change.

Please see [1] for the whole roadmap.

In short we need to start testing with some test cases [2] and it would
be nice if we can organize a testing session on irc during this week (I
would like to freeze the less time possible).

It would be nice to see user and dev on this IRC session. Please suggest
times and dates to do the testing.

I will post in another mail which task has to be done till we can
release.

I hope everybody will give a helping hand so that we can release trunk
after a couple of years of hard work within this month.

salu2

[1] http://lenya.apache.org/docs/release.html
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/TestCases