Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by An...@SV-Informatik.de on 2006/05/03 17:09:53 UTC

Upgrade Problem iBATIS 1.3.1 -> iBATIS 2.1.7

Hello,

I have problems updating to iBATIS 2.1.7. (We use Java 1.5)

i 've replaced following jars:

- ibatis-common.jar
- ibatis-dao.jar
- ibatis-sqlmap.jar
- ibatis-sqlmap-1-x.jar (added)

Following compile-errors occure (Eclipse SDK 3.1.2, MyEclipse 4.1.1):

--------

The method rollbackTransaction() is undefined for the type DaoManager
AngebotBL.java

The method getInstance(String) is undefined for the type DaoManager

The method getDao(Class, String) in the type DaoManager is not applicable
for the arguments (String)

The method getLocalTransaction() is undefined for the type DaoManager

The method getCurrentLocalConnection() is undefined for the type
SqlMapClient

The method setCurrentDataSourceName(String) is undefined for the type
SqlMap

The method getDataSource() in the type SqlMap is not applicable for the
arguments (String)

The method configure(Reader) is undefined for the type DaoManager

--------

Does anybody know a solution for these problems ?

Greetings,
Andre

Re: Upgrade Problem iBATIS 1.3.1 -> iBATIS 2.1.7

Posted by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM>.
Andre,

Some of the methods did change in the 2.x conversion.

Can you please post your actual code to the alias so that we can help
you better.

I would like to see your dao config class.

Nathan