Posted to user@flink.apache.org by M Singh <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2018/04/30 11:51:24 UTC

Apache Flink - Flink Forward SF 2018 - Scaling stream data pipelines (source code)

Hi:

I was looking at the flink-forward sf 2018 presentations and wanted to find out if there is a git repo where I can find the code for "Scaling stream data pipelines" by Till Rohrmann & Flavio Junqueira ?

Thanks

Re: Apache Flink - Flink Forward SF 2018 - Scaling stream data pipelines (source code)

Posted by M Singh <ma...@yahoo.com>.
 Thanks Folks for your pointers.

Mans

    On Sunday, May 6, 2018, 10:49:12 PM PDT, Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> wrote:

 Hi,
you can find the Flink code here [1] and the Pravega connector code here [2]. Let me know if you run into any problems.
[1] https://github.com/ tillrohrmann/flink/commits/ rescalingPolicy[2] https://github.com/ tillrohrmann/flink-connectors/ tree/connectorWithRescaling
Cheers,Till

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 2:14 PM, Piotr Nowojski <pi...@data-artisans.com> wrote:

Hi,
Till, do have this code somewhere?
M Singh: Till is out of the office and will be back on next week, so he will probably not be able to respond for couple of days.
Piotrek

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pi...@data-artisans.com>.