Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Christopher Campbell <ch...@campbellvision.com> on 2001/12/01 10:15:13 UTC

Re: [Relatively Newbie] NoClassDefFoundError when trying to logon

OOPS ....

After wasting a lot of time I decided to followup the hunch I originally
had that
it had something to do with mysql. Umm ... took a look in the mysql
config file
my.cnf and noticed that network access was switched off. I could connect
to the
database with the mysql client which did so via the socket file and not
via a network
socket.

So if anyone ever gets such an exception ... try checking your (mysql)
database
configuration.

Christopher