Posted to kato-dev@incubator.apache.org by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk> on 2009/01/20 21:43:32 UTC

[VOTE] Wiki choice

Hello,
	I'd like to call a vote on which Wiki we should use. The choices are
Confluence ( http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/ ) and MoinMojn (http://wiki.apache.org/general/FrontPage
).

[ ] +1 Confluence
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1 Not confluence (MoinMoin)

I vote +1 for Confluence.

Regards,
	Stuart

Re: [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me.

   ...ant

Re: [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk>.
Thanks Robert, I'll leave the innovation till later on :-). In the
meantime I think it best to do as you suggested
and adjust it later if it doesn't work for us.

So, here goes....

Re: [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk>.
Hi All,

Re: [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by Carmine Cristallo <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Confluence

Re: [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by Sonal Goyal <so...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Confluence
Thanks and Regards,
Sonal

Re: [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by Steve Poole <sp...@googlemail.com>.
+1 for Confluence

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by Carmine Cristallo <ca...@gmail.com>.
Ant,my id is "ccristal@apache.org".
Thank you!

     Carmine

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Done

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk>.
Thanks Ant, that's great.
My ID is "monteith@apache.org"

    Stuart

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by Steve Poole <sp...@googlemail.com>.
On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 8:50 PM, ant elder <an...@apache.org> wrote:

> Tell me your ids and I'll add you.
>
>   ...ant

Mine is  spoole

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by Steve Poole <sp...@googlemail.com>.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Wiki choice

Posted by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk>.
Hello,
    Robert or Ant - could you submit a JIRA request to INFRA please for
a Confluence Wiki to be set up for Kato? IIRC it is a PMC member that
should do this.

Thanks,
    Stuart

[RESULT] [VOTE] Wiki choice