Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by 吳逸楓 <jo...@corp.giga.net.tw> on 2001/03/05 12:10:31 UTC

Encounter a problem when testing samples.addressbook.AddressBook

Hello , guys :
        I am trying to use to Apache SOAP on Tomcat 3.2.1 lately . It works
ok  but I encounter a problem when testing AddressBook sample.

I set up everything the readme.txt remind me . Can anyone tell me what else
I should do ?  Thanks

Jodie

===================
Problem Description
==================
When I execute the
java samples.addressbook.GetAddress
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
<http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter>  "John B. Good"
the error messge is
Generated fault:
        Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
        Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

I had deplyed the samples.addressbook.AddressBook on the server side using
the admin interface and the information is below .

Deployed Service Information

'urn:AddressFetcher' Service Deployment Descriptor

Property         Details
ID       urn:AddressFetcher
Scope    Request
Provider Type    java
Provider Class   samples.addressbook.AddressBook
Use Static Class         false
Methods  getAddressFromName, addEntry, getAllListings, putListings
Type Mappings    [TypeMapping
encodingStyle=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/,elementType=urn:xml-
soap-address-demo:x:address,javaType=samples.addressbook.Address,java2XMLCla
ssName=org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer,xml2JavaClassName=org
.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer]
[TypeMapping
encodingStyle=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/,elementType=urn:xml-
soap-address-demo:x:phone,javaType=samples.addressbook.PhoneNumber,java2XMLC
lassName=org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer,xml2JavaClassName=o
rg.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer]

Default Mapping Registry Class