Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by Alex Krohn <al...@gossamer-threads.com> on 2004/05/07 01:16:01 UTC

mailing list archive update

Hi,

We've completely revamped our mailing list archive. Could you update the
links on:

    http://perl.apache.org/maillist/

to reflect the new archives? The new archives are located at:

    http://gossamer-threads.com/lists/modperl/

Almost all of the old links should still work and redirect to the proper
place. Unfortunately, I had to drop docs-dev and docs-cvs mailing lists as our
new system respects the X-No-Archive header, and those two lists default
it to on.

Thanks, and thanks for mod_perl, this archive is powered by it. ;)

Cheers,

Alex
--
Alex Krohn <al...@gossamer-threads.com>

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Alex Krohn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We've completely revamped our mailing list archive. Could you update the
> links on:
>
>     http://perl.apache.org/maillist/
>
> to reflect the new archives? The new archives are located at:
>
>     http://gossamer-threads.com/lists/modperl/

Sure, will be updated online within 6 hours. Thank you, Alex!

> Almost all of the old links should still work and redirect to the proper
> place. Unfortunately, I had to drop docs-dev and docs-cvs mailing lists as our
> new system respects the X-No-Archive header, and those two lists default
> it to on.

Ouch, I wasn't aware it was on. I'll make sure it gets fixed and then will ask
you to re-add them, is that OK?

> Thanks, and thanks for mod_perl, this archive is powered by it. ;)

thanks for the archive, Alex :)