Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/02/18 08:12:04 UTC

minor ADG fixes

Hi,

Run into an odd ADG issue today that could possible be related to this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-31311

Does any know were the attached file may of gone they are also missing form the Adobe JIRA report.
http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FLEXDMV-848

The fix was easy enough see:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/flex/sdk/branches/develop/frameworks/projects/advancedgrids/src/mx/controls/advancedDataGridClasses/AdvancedDataGridColumn.as?view=diff&r1=1447134&r2=1447135&pathrev=1447135

Also while looking around in the ADG I came across an issue in the commitProperties and also fixed that.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/flex/sdk/branches/develop/frameworks/projects/advancedgrids/src/mx/controls/AdvancedDataGridBaseEx.as?view=diff&r1=1447136&r2=1447137&pathrev=1447137

The ADG mustella tests  were run after these changes and all pass.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: minor ADG fixes

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Those attachments might be on a legacy bugbase server.  I will try to
> remember to look for it.
I had intended to ask if anyone knew where to find the attachments in that bug report. I was unable to create a simple example that had the issue.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: minor ADG fixes

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.