Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Sander, Stefan" <ss...@microstrategy.com> on 2001/03/26 15:54:25 UTC

RE: Multitudinous Cross Referenced Page Numbers =?= Out of Memory

It might be only Java that is running out of memory.
Try increasing the -mx setting in the Java call, e.g. : java -mx168m ...
increases the memory used by Java to 168 MB.

Regs,
Stefan

Posted by "Gregor N. Purdy" <gr...@focusresearch.com>.
Stefan --

> It might be only Java that is running out of memory.
> Try increasing the -mx setting in the Java call, e.g. : java -mx168m ...
> increases the memory used by Java to 168 MB.

Thanks for the info. That did the trick!

Regards,

-- Gregor