Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com> on 2003/04/04 17:44:26 UTC

Adminitrivia: Assigning new bugs to the "list"

Currently, new Tapestry bugs are all assigned to me, personally.

I would prefer that new bugs be "assigned" to the Tapestry developer list.

Is there a way to do this cleanly in BugZilla, or do I create a "fake" user
(tapestry-dev@jakarta.apache.org)?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Re: Adminitrivia: Assigning new bugs to the "list"

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Since you meticulously reponded to my email months ago about making sure
you were a remote adminstrator since I'd rather not be, despite not
having confirmed this to me, its not a problem.  When you get the
rejection mesage just put "allow"

If my assumption that you meticulously responded to my email was
incorrect, this presents an opportunity to correct this oversight :-)

-Andy

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Since I assume you meticulously responded to my email on the list
adminstrator issue but neglected to reply.... You should be able to
create said user, intercept his info when it goes to the list and then
do an "allow" on the first bug filed...

-Andy