Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/14 16:04:38 UTC

Maven2 build

Ruchith,

Seems like the tests are failing even with ant. I found it when i was
trying to port the build to maven2. I took the oppurtunity to
eliminate the sandbox code and the policy stuff. Since the policy
stuff would not build under any released version or current snapshot
of neethi.

Can you please fix the tests and get them working under m2 as well?

thanks,
dims

Re: Maven2 build

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
BTW Please make sure that you have unlimited strength jurisdiction
policy files installed in your JRE before you run the WSS4J build.
There are some tests that uses sizes in that range.

Thanks,
Ruchith

Re: Maven2 build

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.