Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by David ZL Liu <da...@cn.ibm.com> on 2017/07/07 02:34:32 UTC

terraform wskdeploy plugin demo

Greetings,

I made a simple demo app for wskdeploy as a terraform plugin, so is there
any one interested
in integrate wskdeploy or other OpenWhisk related tools to terraform? You
could reference the code
here:https://github.com/lzbj/TerraformPlugin_Demo, thanks.

Cheers,
dliu

Re: terraform wskdeploy plugin demo

Posted by David ZL Liu <da...@cn.ibm.com>.
Thank you Nate for clarifying the license issue. Appreciate it.

Cheers,
dliu

From:   Nate DAmico <ka...@apache.org>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   2017-07-08 下午 07:14
Subject:        Re: terraform wskdeploy plugin demo

Since Terraform is an external piece of software that would be used to
provision base infrastructure and then leverage Davids provider for
wskdeploy, MPL license doesn't matter since its packaged and distributed
and downloaded separately.

As far as your provider, if you are building the provider together with
wskdeploy and distributing together as single unit make your provider
license apache2 friendly and should be fine

Posted by Nate DAmico <ka...@apache.org>.

From:   Dascalita Dragos <dd...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org, dev@openwhisk.incubator.apache.org
Date:   2017-07-07 上午 10:49