Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jason Mathews <gj...@users.sourceforge.org> on 2003/10/08 17:44:57 UTC

[net][patch] NTP/SNTP package

Patch to NTP/SNTP implementation submission from last month including
some junit tests, more javadoc comments, and some cleanup wrt to the Sun
Java Code Conventions.

--jason

--
Jason Mathews <gj...@users.sourceforge.net>
The MITRE Corporation <http://www.mitre.org/>

Re: [net][patch] NTP/SNTP package

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
As I'm catching up on general commons mail I'm not usually highly
interested in; though I'd ask if this was ever applied as I don't see a
confirmation on the thread.

Hen