Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/06 02:56:58 UTC

Maven defines new library 4.1.2 but apache logs httpclient Commons 3.1

In maven pom.xml for that jar we've defined httpclient and httpcore
4.1.2 with default scope in dependencies. But when apache server
receives the request from httpclient it logs as HttpClient commons 3.1
in the apache access logs. Could someone please give me pointers as to
why that might be the case? It runs in Jboss and I see httpclient 3.1
that comes as default in Jboss but I am not sure why that might be
used and how that even works because all my methods are specific to
4.1.2.