Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/20 21:30:22 UTC

New MyFaces Committer: Craig McClanahan

Please welcome Craig McClanahan as our newest MyFaces committer.  Most
of you are probably familiar with Craig's work as the original author
of Struts.  Craig was also heavily involved in the original JSF
specification.  No matter where you live, chances are he will be
coming to a conference in your city/country soon to promote JSF!

Craig is also the lead architect on Sun's Java Studio Creator 2 and is
leading the effort on Struts Shale which leverages JSF.  He has been a
valuable contributor on our mailing list for well over a year now and
as an ASF member, has agreed to be the mentor for the ADF incubator
project.  He has also stated an interest in making the Tomahawk
components compatible with Studio Creator.

Welcome aboard Craig.  We're glad to "officially" have you on the team now.

Sean

Re: New MyFaces Committer: Craig McClanahan

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Craig :)

--
Grant Smith

Re: New MyFaces Committer: Craig McClanahan

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Welcome Craig...

Posted by Thomas Spiegl <th...@gmail.com>.
Craig, good to have you aboard!

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: New MyFaces Committer: Craig McClanahan

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi Craig!