Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com> on 2018/08/20 01:51:54 UTC

回复: [DISCUSS] Heading to graduation

Great. ServiceComb is running very stable in production for several our customers. And The community is very open to help others to join and discuss microservices topics.

Posted by zhongyuan zhou <zh...@gmail.com>.
Awesome! As a newbie in open source, I am impressed with the progress of
ServiceComb.

wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com> 于2018年8月30日周四 上午9:14写道:

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lance Ju <ju...@gmail.com>.