Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jordan Christensen <th...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/22 00:28:04 UTC

Importing external files in lwcomponent?

I'm using servicemix-lwcomponent to configure my serviceunit, that I finally
package into a service assembly. For readability, I'd like to split the
servicemix.xml into a few separate files and store them in the same
ServiceUnit.

I have tried using both <import resource="classpath:external.xml"/> and
<import resource="file:external.xml"/>, but neither work, both throwing File
Not Found exceptions. From the Deploying Lightweight Components page on the
wiki, this seems like the right way to do this, but seems to fail.

This was tried with the latest servicemix trunk (rev 433196).

Any suggestions?

Note that this component works fine when I combine the servicemix.xml into
one file.

Thanks for your help,
Jordan

Re: Importing external files in lwcomponent?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
When using the classpath:external.xml, did
tag the the main servicemix.xml file ?

This is needed so that a classloader is built, which
will include the external.xml file.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet