Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2010/05/19 20:52:55 UTC

0.6.2 (the making of)

At the time of this writing, there are 10 open bugs[1] that are marked
for 0.6.2. Some of these are pretty trivial and/or have patches
attached, others haven't seen any recent activity.

[1]:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310865&fixfor=12314931

Meanwhile it's been a little more than a month since 0.6.1 and there
have been 16 bugs closed in the 0.6 branch; it'd be nice to get what we
have out to people.

Unless anyone has complaints, I'd like to call a release vote in the
next few days (let's say Monday at the latest), and punt any remaining
issues to the next release. There is nothing to stop us from following
up with an 0.6.3 in a few weeks time.

Let me know if you feel there is something that absolutely *must* make
it into 0.6.2.

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com