Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michele Mase' <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/24 09:57:18 UTC

[users@httpd] Rewrite Role: navigation toolbar trouble

I need that the url http://www.example.com/a.htm will point
http://www.example.com/a/b/c/d.htm; in navigation toolbar of the browser
you should view only http://www.example.com/a.htm.
I've "solved" using a symlink between the file /webroot/a/b/c/d.htm and
/webroot/a.htm.
Is it possible to solve it by using some rewrite roles/ or some httpd
configs?
Regards
Michele Masè

Re: [users@httpd] Rewrite Role: navigation toolbar trouble

Posted by Michele Mase' <mi...@gmail.com>.
Tx! AliasMatch should be more than enough.
Michele MAsè