Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michael Avila <ma...@mich.com> on 2004/09/28 10:42:39 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0 Startup and PHP Scripts Cannot Find PHP Ext

Environment
===========
Win XP Pro SP1
Apache 2.0
PHP 4.3.9

php.ini (in Windows dir)
========================
include_path = ".;d:\php4\includes"
doc_root = E:\ApacheGroup\Apache2\htdocs
extension_dir = "d:/php4/extensions"

httpd.conf
==========
LoadModule php4_module "d:/php4/php4apache2.dll"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Problem
=======
When I start Apache 2.0 server I get error messages

PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library
'd:/php4/extensions\\php_xsl.dll' - The specified module could not be
found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library
'd:/php4/extensions\\php_yaz.dll' - The specified module could not be
found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0

for all of the PHP modules enabled.  I also get this error when running some
of the PHP scripts.  (BTW, it cannot find the MIB modules either.  Docs not
clear where to put for Windows install.)

I'm new to both Apache and PHP so this has been a struggle.  How can I get
Apache/PHP setup to find and load these files?

Help is GREATLY appreciated.

Mike