Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Jeremy Ian Ong <jo...@g2ix.com> on 2009/04/23 18:57:26 UTC

Developer Role

Hi,

There was an issue raised, which got my/our attention.  There was a
request that the Developer Role User should not be able to delete build
results.

Did some testing, Developer role can't delete projects, but can delete
build results. Is there any way that we can create this rule for the
Developer User?

The rule should state that Developer Role's User can't delete build results.

Feel free to reply to this Email for any clarifications. Thanks.

Jeremy Ian Ong
Technical Support Engineer | G2iX

Re: Developer Role

Posted by Jeremy Ian Ong <jo...@g2ix.com>.
Sure, I can file the Jira Issue for this. Thanks also for the quick reply.

Re: Developer Role

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.