Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Bill Dudney <bd...@apache.org> on 2006/06/13 13:56:06 UTC

build directions...

Hi Matthias,

The directions on building trinidad here;

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Building_ADF_With_Maven

call the adf-faces directory trinidad (i.e. cd ../trinidad instead of
cd ../adf-faces).

I did not change it because I figured an svn move is about to happen.
I'd be glad to make the change though if you'd like me to.

TTFN,

-bd-

Re: build directions...

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.