Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Arun Kumar <ar...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/24 22:11:15 UTC

oAuth in Gadgets

Is shindig is supporting oAuth? Is there any documentation corresponding to
oAuth in Shindig so that a new person will easily understand it.

Re: oAuth in Gadgets

Posted by Brian Eaton <be...@google.com>.
On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 2:46 AM, Anthony Lai <an...@oracle.com> wrote:
>   I tried the 648154 build, and the oauth example is working.  Will Shindig
> HEAD be fixed any time soon?

It sounds like the build is converging on something stable and easy.
Once that is done, somebody needs to modify OAuthFetcher to work with
the new ProxyHandler that Louis put in last week.  Then things should
work.

Re: oAuth in Gadgets

Posted by Anthony Lai <an...@oracle.com>.
Hi Brian,

  I tried the 648154 build, and the oauth example is working.  Will
Shindig HEAD be fixed any time soon?

  Thanks.
Sincerely,
Anthony