Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by César Couto <ce...@dcc.ufmg.br> on 2011/01/24 19:27:52 UTC

Do Geronimo developers use FindBugs?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: César Couto <ce...@dcc.ufmg.br>
Date: 2011/1/24
Subject: Do Lucene developers use FindBugs?
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org

Dear developers,

I am a PhD student at UFMG, Brazil and as part of my research I am
making a study  about the relevance of the warnings reported by the
FindBugs bug finding tool.

Since I am planning to use Geronimo as a subject system in my research,
I would like to know if Geronimo's developers usually run FindBugs as

part of the system  development process.

Thanks in advance,

Cesar Couto

--
http://www.decom.cefetmg.br/cesar

Re: Do Geronimo developers use FindBugs?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
I use it on my local development environment,  I know that there is a maven
plugin for it and OpenJPA uses it, we could also use it in Geronimo.

2011/1/25 David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>

> As far as I know, no, although it would be a really good idea.  So far no
> one has made it enough of a personal priority to actually do it.
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Jan 24, 2011, at 10:27 AM, César Couto wrote:

Ivan

Re: Do Geronimo developers use FindBugs?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.