Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Érico Teixeira <er...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/07/04 01:44:58 UTC

MyFaces DataScroller + DataModel losing elements

I'm trying to implement an actionListener wich runs a JPA query and loads the result into a javax.faces.model.DataModel. This listener receives a paramenter from an inputCalendar.

The query is running fine and at first load everything goes fine, but when I want to use the DataScroller component so that I can paginate in my Table my model loses its elements

My table in JSP is with value="#{myBean.model}" and binding="#{myBean.myList}" and it has it's property preserveDataModel setted with true

I am using Maven, Tomcat 6 and Eclipse with Debugger

Could anyone give some help on this ?

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/