Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Neha Gupta <ne...@uni-jena.de> on 2022/05/03 09:49:27 UTC

Re: Regarding maximum number of documents that can be returned safely from SOLR to Java Application.

Hello All,

Thanks a lot for the replies.

So the conclusion i came is to use either /exporthandler or cursor for
fetching large number of documents so i am going to use that and will
try to run tests to see whether all works fine or not.

Thanks again for all the help.

Regards

Neha Gupta