Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Offiah Raymond, Slough" <Ra...@aniteps.com> on 2005/06/15 13:28:46 UTC

Path problems on Windows

Hi there .. :-)

I'm having a few problems with XMLBeans on Windows. I think that the problem
is related to limitations with Windows filepaths (I've seen something
similar with JAXB), but I'm not 100% sure.

I use scomp to generate a set of binding classes, but part way through the
run, it comes up with a load of errors telling me that it cannot find the
files it has just generated!

Has anyone come across this before?

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed. This email is intended for the named recipient only, and may contain confidential information and proprietary material. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited.