Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wiebe de Jong <wi...@shaw.ca> on 2004/03/19 19:40:11 UTC

RE: Progress-Bar & Task Delegate

I love that article!

I've been looking into Quartz to manage some long-running tasks on my
business tier, but couldn't find a good way to get status updates to the
admin.

With this example, I can merge their TaskBean with a Business Delegate,
creating a 'Task Delegate'? The Task Delegate would communicate with the
business objects (EJB,DAO,etc) and make their status available to the
calling JSP.

Ooo, ooo...

[Friday might actually be productive this week]

Wiebe