Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Vladimir Vivien <vl...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/30 15:50:20 UTC

Passing params values from Framework to Task

Is there a mechanism to pass parameters to a launched task ?
Looking at include/mesos.proto, I see there is a Parameter message defined.
However, Parameter is not used used in Executor/Task/CommadInfo messages.

Is Environment the best method to do so ?

--
Vladimir Vivien

Re: Passing params values from Framework to Task

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.
You can use TaskInfo.data to send serialized data for your task.