Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ??????? ???????? <Ti...@mobicomk.ru> on 2004/08/26 10:46:15 UTC

Attaching files in cocoon

Hi everyone.

I have a number of xsl/xsp programs working under Cocoon 2.1. These
programs connects to Oracle 8i DB.
I am in need to modify my programs and make it possible to realize
upload function. User should be able to press upload button and after
that the file is saved to database as blob.
Does anyone has an examples or ideas how to do it?

Re: Attaching files in cocoon

Posted by KOZLOV Roman <ro...@opencascade.com>.
Hi,

Look at http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FileUploadsWithCocoon2_2e1

See example there. I've used an action to upload files
(FileUploadWithAction example).

Roman