Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Di...@netformfive.de on 2002/02/15 13:23:14 UTC

Re: HttpResponse.sendRedirect problem

Hi Remy,

I had problems with response.sendRedirect since tomcat 4.x too (under 3.2
the same code worked).

I modified my code and use an RequestDispatcher.forward(). This works for
me.

Hope that helps,
Dirk

Re: HttpResponse.sendRedirect problem

Posted by "remy.menetrieux" <re...@pixelpark.com>.
now i use the mod_prox under apache and the proxy listener under tomcat

I configurated the name and the port of the apache in my proxy listener
configuration like this

               enableLookups="true" proxyName="apache_ip or apache_name"
               proxyPort="apache_port" />