Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2006/05/21 03:55:46 UTC

1.1 Status

All,

We're still waiting for the Codehaus Repo to go writeable.  I just checked their web site and there
was no prognosis on the date yet.

I have some uncommitted performance changes and I believe others have changes as well.  Gianny was
also completing some work on TranQL I believe.

At this point I want to release a "candidate" early next week based on Codehaus' situation.  Then
release 1.1 by the end of May.

Any questions / comments reply back to this note.

Matt

Re: 1.1 Status

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
I'll start this discussion on Monday / Tuesday.   We already have the "real" 1.1 branch.   Were
missing the real trunk :)

Re: 1.1 Status

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.