Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Thomas Felber <xi...@fhf-wi.de> on 2003/07/30 01:23:34 UTC

XUpdate is executeded on time more than it should bei

Hello everbody,

i've got a XUpdate-Statement, which is excuteded by Xindice two times on
the same Node. I think it should only be executed one time.

The Statement:
String xupdate = "<xupdate:modifications version=\"1.0\"
xmlns:xupdate=\"http://www.xmldb.org/xupdate\">" +
  "<xupdate:variable name=\"state\"
   select=\"/song[length='279']/artist\"/>" +
      "<xupdate:insert-after select=\"/song[length='279']/title\">" +
           "<xupdate:value-of select=\"$state\"/>" +
      "</xupdate:insert-after>" +
  "</xupdate:modifications> "

I know this statement doesn't make any sense. it is just for testing...

XML-Document before XUpdate has only one artist and one title. After
execution Node has one artist, one title, and another two
artist-elements after the title-element.

Can you help? I've no idea. :-(

Cheers

Thomas

--
There exist 10 kinds of people. Those who speak binary and those who don't.

--
GnuPG-signed and encrypted mail preferred
<th...@fh-furtwangen.de> -- GnuPG-Key-ID: 0x99E9A691

RE: XUpdate is executeded on time more than it should bei

Posted by Jeroen Breedveld <je...@x-hive.com>.
Hi Thomas,

 || Subject: XUpdate is executeded on time more than it should bei  ||

 || XML-Document before XUpdate has only one artist and one
 || title. After execution Node has one artist, one title, and
 || another two artist-elements after the title-element.
 || Can you help? I've no idea. :-(

Can you send me the actual documents (source and xupdate) you used so I
can test it myself?

regards,

Jeroen Breedveld

--