Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Wang, Hailong (NIH/CIT) [C]" <wa...@mail.nih.gov> on 2007/06/11 16:01:52 UTC

About session management

Hi,

I set the service scope to "soapsession" and at the client side I use
setManageSession(true) to enable session management. But at the server
side the SessionContext of MessageContext is still null. Do I miss
something here?

Under MessageContext I can see that serviceGroupContextId has a value
like urn:uuid:6A642665876980667D1181569618538, is this used to identify
a session and sent back to the client. Thanks very much.

Hailong Wang

National Database for Autism Research(NDAR)

NIH/CIT/DECA (MOM CONTRACTOR)

9000 Rockville Pike, Bld 12A/Room 2027

Bethesda, MD 20892

Phone:  301-402-3045