Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Kenny Smith <ja...@journalscape.com> on 2003/01/18 17:28:49 UTC

mailing list issues

Hey all,

I seem to be subscribed multiple times and am getting many copies of
everything. Can however maintains the list make sure that only
jakarta-james@journalscape.com is subscribed to the list? I would really
appreciate it.

Kenny Smith
JournalScape.com

Posted by Kenny Smith <ja...@journalscape.com>.
Ah, I switched the address I was using, but I probably forgot to start
switching it when I sent. I'm in the practice of doing that now, so that
shouldn't be a problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kenny

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.